Property law perspectives IV / editors, Dorothy Gruyaert, Eveline Ramaekers, Luke Rostill.
- Cambridge : Intersentia, 2016.
- Conference Name:
- Young Property Lawyers Forum (5th : 2015 : Wadham College, Oxford)
- Ius commune europaeum ; 145
1 online resource (xii, 119 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Real property -- Congresses.
Right of property -- Congresses.
- Property Law Perspectives IV contains a selection of the papers presented at the fifth meeting of the Young Property Lawyers Forum (YPLF), which took place at Wadham College, Oxford, in 2014. The YPLF is an informal, international network of property law researchers, which is primarily aimed at junior scholars. The papers presented at the YPLF are representative of the rapid developments currently taking place in property law scholarship, particularly in connection with EU law, environmental law, and internet law. Property Law Perspectives IV shows that attention is still being paid to the roots of property law. The papers in this volume take us on legal and historical journeys, exploring basic principles and well-known concepts of property law, such as the prior tempore rule, expropriation, proprietary security, and the rules on acquisitive and extinctive prescription. The wide variety of topics and jurisdictions discussed make this book a fascinating read for anyone interested in property law.
- Retention of title volume immovable incorporation / Ann Apers and Dorothy Gruyaert
(Alternatives to) the sale of churches / Elien Dewitte
The first in time rule in historical context / Laurens de Hoog
Paul Krugerbrug revisited : state action with an excessive impact on property rights from a comparative perspective / Björn Hoops
The reappearance of ownership as a means of security in Mexican and French law, the battles between legal technique and legal policy in insolvency law / Rafael Ibarra Garza
On the unity or disunity of acquisitive and extinctive prescription. Or how daring reinterpretations are not always right / Johan Van de Voorde.
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 02 Oct 2018).
- Gruyaert, Dorothy, editor.
Ramaekers, Eveline, 1985- editor.
Eveline, Ramaekers, editor.
Rostill, Luke David, 1989- editor.
- Other format:
- Print version:
- 9781780687209 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|