Dispute Settlement Reports 2005. Volume XXII, Pages 10635-11002 / World Trade Organization.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 2007.
1 online resource (pages 10635-11002) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Foreign trade regulation -- Cases.
Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Cases.
Competition, Unfair -- Cases.
Dispute resolution (Law) -- Cases.
- The Dispute Settlement Reports of the World Trade Organization (WTO) include Panel and Appellate Body reports, as well as arbitration awards, in disputes concerning the rights and obligations of WTO members under the provisions of the Marrakesh Agreement Establishing the World Trade Organization. These are the WTO authorized and paginated reports in English. An essential addition to the library of all practising and academic trade lawyers, and needed by students worldwide taking courses in international economic or trade law. DSR 2005: XXII reports on Korea - Anti-Dumping Duties on Imports of Certain Paper from Indonesia and Mexico - Definitive Anti-Dumping Measures on Beef and Rice - Complaint with Respect to Rice.
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 05 Jan 2018).
- World Trade Organization, copyright holder.
- Other format:
- Print version:
- 9781108379533 (ebook)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|