Criminal justice policies for victims.
- Other records:
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
1 online resource (1 video file (17 min., 19 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Victims of crimes.
- Closed-captioned in English.
- Professor Emeritus Paul Rock discusses his professional journey in the study and development of victims' rights. Over the span of his career the accepted definition of victim and the available protection for those identified as such has changed considerably.
- Academic, Paul Rock Ph.D.
- Description based on XML content.
- Rock, Paul Elliott, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473961258 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|