Probing the client's issues.
- Other records:
- Thousand Oaks, California : SAGE Publications, Inc., 2015.
- Becoming a skilled counselor ; 4.
Becoming a skilled counselor ; 4
1 online resource (1 video file (1 min., 55 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Counselor and client.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- In this short interview, Naijan Zhang, a Professor of Counselor Education at Westchester University, examines the skills needed for beginning counsellors. Zhang describes the use of basic technigues such as open-ended questions, close-ended questions, summarisation, paraphrasing and interpretation.
- Presenter, Naijian Zhang Ph. D.
- Previously issued: 2013.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 2, 2015).
- Zhang, Naijian, on-screen presenter.
- 9781506312026 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|