Counselors in HIV care.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015.
- SAGE video in practice.
SAGE video in practice
1 online resource (1 video file (13 min., 2 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- HIV-positive persons -- Counseling of.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- This film examines short-term counselling clients with HIV. Anthony Clarke describes some of the parameters that may be set for short-term counselling and how counselling may be focused in a variety of ways. He discusses the challenges with working with HIV clients and the stigma of HIV surrounding them.
- Presented by Anthony Clarke.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on May 27, 2015).
- Clarke, Anthony, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473931145 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|