Choice theory and reality therapy. Session 3.
- Other records:
- Richmond, Virginia, United States : Urquhart Publishing Group, 2015.
1 online resource (1 video file (1 hr., 17 min., 47 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Reality therapy.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Over the course of five counseling sessions, Patricia Robey works with Kennedy, who has come to therapy because she is struggling with depression and is in conflict with her family. Kennedy feels that she disappoints her family members and wishes to have a more loving and affectionate relationship with them. Robey works with Kennedy to develop better habits with her family members and help Kennedy create a more caring, deeper relationship with them. She encourages Kennedy to be assertive without being aggressive and to give up defenses and show vulnerability to make her relationships better. As part of the therapeutic process, Robey explains the choice theory model in the sessions to educate Kennedy on the method and reasoning behind the approach and treatment.
- Presenters, Shannon B. Dermer, Patricia Robey.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on May 28, 2015).
- Dermer, Shannon B., on-screen presenter.
Robey, Patricia A., on-screen presenter.
- 9781473939936 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|