Disciplines of truth : the 'Arab Spring,' American journalistic practice, and the production of public knowledge.
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015.
1 online resource (1 video file (7 min., 20 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Arab Spring, 2010 -- -Press coverage -- United States.
Journalistic ethics -- United States.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Brian Creech discusses his paper about American journalistic practices and the Arab Spring. He is particularly interested in how reporters create public knowledge and how American political values can shape reporters' portrayal of events.
- On-screen presenter, Brian Creech, Ph.D.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on July 8, 2015).
- Creech, Brian, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473940222 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|