- Other records:
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015.
- SAGE video tutorials.
SAGE video tutorials
1 online resource (1 video file (11 min., 56 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Multicultural education.
Discrimination in education -- Prevention.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- In this tutorial, Leonie Abrahamson discusses the meaning of diversity and equal opportunity in encouraging an ethic of anti-discrimination. She formats a series of 'resources audits' through which a teacher can move toward a more critical pedagogical strategy in issues such as gender equality, heterosexism and agism. Through a series of scenarios, the viewer has an opportunity to practice some of these tools.
- Presenter, Leonie Abrahamson.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 9, 2015).
- Abrahamson, Leonie, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473930919 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|