Michael Wehmeyer discusses intellectual disabilities.
- Other records:
- London, UK : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015.
- SAGE video experts.
SAGE video experts
1 online resource (1 video file (59 min., 42 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Learning disabled children -- Education.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Michael Wehmeyer from the University of Kansas opens up about his experience and research in special and inclusive education, including working with students with intellectual disabilities and autism, the important role of assistive technologies, creating an inclusive classroom environment, and more.
- Interviewee, Michael Wehmeyer, Ph.D.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 4, 2015).
- Wehmeyer, Michael L., interviewee.
- 9781473928671 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|