Planning for EMP and high-impact disasters 2013.
- Other records:
- Washington, DC, United States : International Policy Studies Organization, 2015.
1 online resource (1 video file (40 min., 33 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Emergency management.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- A panel discussion at a 2013 conference focuses on national security and defense strategies for the United States in the event of a natural or man-made electromagnetic pulse event. The speakers are a military, defense, and health care professionals with backgrounds in disaster management.
- Presenters, Kenneth Chrosniak and others.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on July 19, 2016).
- Chrosniak, Kenneth, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473986787 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|