Daya Thussu discusses digital communication.
- London, UK : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015.
- SAGE video experts.
SAGE video experts
1 online resource (1 video file (43 min., 35 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Communication and technology.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Daya Thussu discusses global communications with a more cultural view. As discussed in the interview he acknowledges the non-western countries and their progression in global communications. With examples on how China has the largest blogging and India the most news channels. He explains that with changes, internationalizing will become a necessity in our future and that the idea of 'unlearning' and 're-learning' may become inevitable. Also, Thussu informs us of how technology and the use of mobile media can change Global Communications.
- Presenter, Daya Thussu, Ph.D.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 15, 2015).
- Thussu, Daya Kishan, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473929357 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|