Introduction to studying child development.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
- SAGE video tutorials.
SAGE video tutorials
1 online resource (1 video file (14 min., 54 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Child psychology.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Patrick Leman discusses the importance of child development. The immense amount of learning that happens during childhood allows children to develop into competent adults. There is increasing evidence that many psychological problems can be tied to negative childhood experiences.
- Presenter, Patrick Leman.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on March 2, 2016).
- Leman, Patrick, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473972032 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|