Mind wandering and meta-awareness : a conversation with Jonathan Schooler.
- Other records:
- [London, United Kingdom] : [SAGE Publications Ltd], 
1 online resource (1 video file (1 hr., 3 min., 15 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Thought and thinking.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Howard Burton interviews Dr Jonathon Schooler about mind wandering and meta-awareness. Dr Schooler describes meta-awareness as becoming cognitively aware of your own mind wandering. He discusses the ways in which mind wandering can interfere with a person's focus, but also the flip side in which it can help in the creative process. Dr Schooler's research has shown that meditation can actually reduce mind wandering and therefore increase reading comprehension.
- Interviewer, Howard Burton.
- Previously issued: Toronto: Open Agenda Publishing, 2014.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on March 1, 2016).
- Burton, Howard, interviewer.
Schooler, Jonathan W., interviewee.
- 9781473957381 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|