The right sequence for the right learning : blocked and interleaved study differences in the study of mathematical concepts.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
- SAGE video forum.
SAGE video forum
1 online resource (1 video file (18 min., 8 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Robert Goldstone explains inductive learning, which includes learning categories through examples rather than through rules. Educators disagree about whether it is best to teach inductive categories in blocks or by interleaving examples. Goldstone advocates a mixed approach, presenting a few items from one category, then a similar item from another, in order to pick up on fine distinctions.
- Presenter, Robert Goldstone.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on July 21, 2016).
- Goldstone, Robert, on-screen presenter.
- 9781473990005 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|