Junk food mums.
- Other records:
- [London, United Kingdom] : [SAGE Publications Ltd], 
1 online resource (1 video file (43 min., 35 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- To investigate the growing problem of obesity, this BBC production follows three different families. Nadine Lewis sees no problem with feeding her kids junk food all day - it's how she was raised, too. Debbie Hershey worries about her twin daughters, both morbidly obese, but hasn't been able to instill change. Sharon Fisher thinks she and her step-daughter are big and beautiful, but she worries about how their weight will affect their future and health.
- Previously issued: London: BBC, 2011.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 26, 2016).
- 9781473954328 (streaming video) :
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|