Antonio Najarro, Spanish dance in sharing : focus on the dancer and composer's work / Les Films du Tamarin, Cined Production, France Télévisions ; Jean-Marie David, director.
- Other Title:
- Spanish dance in sharing
- [Place of publication not identified] : Les Films du Tamarin : Cined Production : France Télévisions, 2014.
1 online resource (1 video file (53 min., 35 sec.)) : sound, color.
- Najarro, Antonio.
Dancers -- Spain -- Biography.
Choreographers -- Spain -- Biography.
- French and Spanish dialogue.
- System Details:
- Discover a one-of-a-kind documentary following the work of Antonio Najarro: dancer, choreographer, and artistic director of the prestigious Spanish National Ballet, an institution founded in 1979 by Antonio Gades. Enter into the worlds surrounding dances like flamenco, Escuela Bolera and numerous other Iberian dances. In this film by director Jean-Marie David, Najarro gives us behind-the-scenes tours of the National Ballet and Flamenco's other symbolic homes in Madrid and Seville, as well as generously opening up about his own creative process and sharing the subtleties of his evolving art, an art deeply rooted in the soul of a proud and spirited nation.
- Antonio Najarro, dancer, interviewee.
- Vendor-supplied metadata.
- David, Jean-Marie, film director.
Najarro, Antonio, choreographer, dancer, interviewee (expression)
Films du Tamarin (Firm), production company.
Cined Production, production company.
France télévision, production company.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|