Master class with Ram Oren. I/II / directed by Oren Segal ; iClassical Academy.
- [Place of publication not identified] : iClassical Academy, 2015.
1 online resource (1 video file) : sound, color.
- Trumpet -- Instruction and study.
Trumpet -- Performance.
Trumpet music -- Interpretation (Phrasing, dynamics, etc.).
Concertos (Trumpet and piano).
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- The great Israeli trumpeter Ram Oren works with Baruch Harlap on Vassily Brandt's Concert Piece No. 1 in a master class at the Ra'anana Music Centre in Ra'anana, Israel. Celebrated Russian virtuoso trumpeter and trumpet pedagogue Vassily Brandt was principal trumpet and first cornet of the Bolshoi Theater around the turn of the 20th century, and trained a generation of trumpet players as a member of the Moscow Conservatory and Saratov Conservatory faculties. He is remembered in particular for his extensive contributions to the trumpet repertoire, including his 34 Orchestral Etudes, and his two Concert Pieces (Concert Piece No. 1, op. 11 and Concert Piece No. 2, op. 12) for trumpet and piano.
- Ram Oren, trumpet, instructor ; Baruch Harlap, trumpet ; Pazit Gal, piano.
- Vendor-supplied metadata.
- Segal, Oren, film director.
Oren, Ram instrumentalist, instructor.
Harlap, Baruch, instrumentalist.
Gal, Pazit, instrumentalist.
iClassical Academy (Firm), production company.
- Container of: Brandt, Vasiliĭ. Konzertstück, no. 1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|