Master class with Maria Tchaikovskaya. III/III / directed by Maurizio Braggion ; iClassical Academy.
- [Place of publication not identified] : iClassical Academy, 2015.
1 online resource (1 video file) : sound, color.
- Cello -- Instruction and study.
Cello -- Performance.
Cello music -- Interpretation (Phrasing, dynamics, etc.).
Suites (Cello) -- Excerpts.
- Documentary films.
- System Details:
- Cellist Maria Tchaikovskaya, first Prize Winner of the 1968 International Pablo Casals Competition and professor at the Moscow State Conservatory, works with Emily Siegreich in a master class at the Villa Sandra Lesa in Italy. Here they tackle the Sarabande from Bach's Cello Suite No. 1. Dating from around 1720, Bach's Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007 is probably the most celebrated of his solo cello suites, primarily due to its first movement, a Prélude, which has found its way into numerous television shows and films. The Prélude is followed by six other movements, each composed in the form of a different baroque dance: Allemande, Courante, Sarabande, Menuett, and Gigue.
- Maria Tchaikovskaya, cello, instructor ; Emily Siegreich, cello.
- Vendor-supplied metadata.
- Braggion, Maurizio, film director.
Chaĭkovskai︠a︡, Marii︠a︡, instrumentalist, instructor.
Siegreich, Emily, instrumentalist.
iClassical Academy (Firm), production company.
- Container of: Bach, Johann Sebastian, 1685-1750. Suites, cello, BWV 1007, G major. Sarabande.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|