Teodor Currentzis in Perm : opera in a Siberian city / directed by Geoffroy Duval ; New Morning Vision, Little Tribeca, Mezzo.
- [Place of publication not identified] : New Morning Vision - Little Tribeca - Mezzo, 2013.
1 online resource (1 video file (51 min., 32 sec.)) : sound, color.
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791. Così fan tutte.
MusicAeterna (Musical group)
Opera -- Production and direction -- Russia (Federation) -- Permʹ.
Operas -- Excerpts.
Così fan tutte (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
Opera -- Production and direction.
Russia (Federation) -- Permʹ.
- Documentary films.
- Spoken in English with French subtitles; sung in Italian.
- System Details:
- Dive behind the scenes at the Opera of the Russian city of Perm. This film follows the daily lives of these musicians while they record the brilliant product of the collaboration between Mozart and his librettist Ponte, Così fan tutte, for Sony Classical. A special moment, far from mainstream classical music's conventions and pretenses, where passion and humanity meet and mix. This documentary immerses viewers in the life of the Perm opera, a city at the foothills of the Ural mountains. There, still under the sway of the Cultural Revolution, an orchestra makes its place: MusicAeterna, directed by Teodor Currentzis. United by the same passion for classical music, they seek to revolutionize their favorite musical genre.
- MusicAeterna ; Teodor Currentzis, conductor.
- Vendor-supplied metadata.
- Duval, Geoffroy, film director.
Currentzis, Teodor, conductor.
New Morning Vision (Firm), production company.
Little Tribeca (Firm), production company.
Mezzo (Television station : Paris, France), production company.
MusicAeterna (Musical group), instrumentalist, presenter.
- Container of: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791. Così fan tutte. Selections
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|