Landscape into eco art : articulations of nature since the '60s / Mark A. Cheetham.
- University Park, Pennsylvania : The Pennsylvania State University Press, 
1 online resource.
- Ecology in art.
- Electronic books.
- "Explores the practices of ecological art, a genre addressing the widespread public concern with rapid climate change and related environmental issues. Examines connections and divergences between contemporary eco art, land art of the 1960s and '70s, and the historical genre of landscape painting"--Provided by publisher.
- Manipulated landscapes
Beyond suspicion : why (not) landscape?
Remote control : siting land art and eco art
Contracted fields : "nature" in the art museum
Bordering the ubiquitous : the art of local and global ecologies.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version: Cheetham, Mark A. (Mark Arthur), 1954- Landscape into eco art.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|