Methods for Analysing and Reporting EQ-5D Data [electronic resource] / by Nancy Devlin, David Parkin, Bas Janssen.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
1 online resource (XV, 102 p. 34 illus., 26 illus. in color.)
- Local subjects:
- Biomedicine, general. (search)
Public Health. (search)
Quality of Life Research. (search)
- This open access book is the first published guide about how to analyse data produced by the EQ-5D, one of the most widely used Patient Reported Outcomes questionnaires world wide. The authors provide practical, clear and comprehensive guidance in five concise chapters. Following an overview of the EQ-5D and its analysis, we describe how the questionnaire data – the EQ-5D profile and EQ VAS – can be analysed in different ways to generate important insights into peoples’ health. We then show how the value sets which accompany the EQ-5D can be applied to summarise patients’ data. The final chapter deals with advanced topics, including the use of Minimally Important Differences, case-mix adjustment, mapping, and more. This book is essential for those new to analyzing EQ-5D data and will be also be valuable for those with more experience. The methods can be applied to any EQ-5D instrument (for example, the three- and five-level and Youth versions) and many of the methods described will be equally relevant to other Patient Reported Outcomes instruments. .
An introduction to EQ-5D instruments and their applications
Analysis of EQ-5D profile data
Analysis of EQ VAS data
Analysis of EQ-5D values
Glossary of terms. .
- Parkin, David. author., Author,
Janssen, Bas. author., Author,
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-47622-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|