Elections [electronic resource] : statistical analysis of factors that affected uncounted votes in the 2000 presidential election : report to the ranking minority member, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office.
- Other Title:
- Elections, statistical analysis of factors that affected uncounted votes in the 2000 presidential election
Statistical analysis of factors that affected uncounted votes in the 2000 presidential election
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
- Government document
- Contested elections -- United States.
Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 2000.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/21/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d02122.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- The U.S. General Accounting Office presents the full text of an October 2001 report entitled "Elections: Statistical Analysis of Factors That Affected Uncounted Votes in the 2000 Presidential Election." The report was presented to Henry Waxman, the Ranking Minority Member of the Committee on Government Reform of the U.S. House of Representatives. The report provides information about uncounted presidential votes in the November 2000 general election and the extent to which these uncounted votes could be attributed to counties' voting equipment and demographic characteristics. The online
version of the report is available in PDF format.
Paper version available from the General Accounting Office.
Title from title screen.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- United States. General Accounting Office. Elections : statistical analysis of factors that affected uncounted votes in the 2000 presidential election
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|