FDB̲H, a program for simulating electromagnetic waves from a borehole antenna [electronic resource] / by Karl J. Ellefsen.
- Other Title:
- Program for simulating electromagnetic waves from a borehole antenna
Simulating electromagnetic waves from a borehole antenna
- Version 1.0.
- Denver, CO : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2002.
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 02-0276.
U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 02-0276
- Government document
- Geophysical well logging -- Software.
Electromagnetic waves -- Software.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet from the USGS Web site. Address as of 3-18-03: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2002/ofr-02-0276/; current access is available via PURL.
Program is written in the C programming language and has been tested on both the Windows and the UNIX operating systems.
- Title from index screen (viewed July 15, 2002).
Includes report and zipped archive of software files.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|