Potentiometric-surface map of the Sparta Aquifer in Mississippi, October through December 1989 / by William T. Oakley and David E. Burt, Jr.
- Other Title:
- Potentiometric surface map of the Sparta Aquifer in Mississippi, October through December 1989
- Jackson, Mississippi : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1994.
- Denver, Colorado : Earth Science Information Center, Open-File Reports Section
- Water-resources investigations report ; 94-4048.
Water-resources investigations report ; 94-4048
- Government document
1 online resource (1 map) : color.
Scale 1:500,000 (W 91°--W 89°/N 35°--N 32°).
- Cartographic Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 (W 91°--W 89°/N 35°--N 32°).
- Groundwater -- Mississippi -- Maps.
Aquifers -- Mississippi -- Maps.
Water levels -- Mississippi -- Maps.
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, Office of Land and Water Resources."
Includes text, table, diagram, and location map.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (USGS, viewed Aug. 20, 2020).
- Oakley, W. T. (William Thomas), 1942- author.
Burt, David E., 1960- author.
Mississippi. Office of Land and Water Resources.
- Other format:
- Print version: Geological Survey (U.S.). Potentiometric-surface map of the Sparta Aquifer in Mississippi, October through December 1989
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|