Understanding and challenging the SEND Code of Practice / Beate Hellawell.
- Other Title:
- Understanding and challenging the Special Education Needs and Disabilities Code of Practice
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2019.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (150 pages) : illustrations
- Special education -- Great Britain.
Special education -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Offering a clear but critical overview and interrogation of the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Code of Practice 2015, this book provides the context for understanding recent developments in SEND policy reform. It also considers implications for SEND professionalism and partnership working. The book also successfully links policy and theory to practice and has a focus on professional ethics. This book is aimed primarily at higher level students on Masters and professionals engaged in Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and is supported by chapter objectives, case studies, summaries of key concepts and annotated further reading suggestions.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781529714456 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|