Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement : a framework for future trade rules? / Abhijit Das, Shailja Singh.
- 1st edition.
- Los Angeles, CA : SAGE Publications, Incorporated, 2018.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (340 pages) : illustrations
- Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (2016 February 4).
International economic relations.
Foreign trade regulation.
- Despite the United States withdrawing from the Trans-Pacic Partnership (TPP) Agreement, its template of rules remains highly relevant for future negotiations on international trade. This book helps to evaluate the legal provisions of this pact, its background and its possible evolutionary path. There is a view in the policy discourse that India should actively embrace the norms contained in the Agreement. Trans-Pacic Partnership Agreement: A Framework for Future Trade Rules? offers a balanced and objective analysis of the likely impact of the TPP template of rules on developing countries such as India and significantly contributes to the ongoing debate regarding India's ideal stance. This book will be useful for policymakers, trade lawyers, policy analysts, academics, economists and government officials, especially those from developing countries.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Singh, Shailja, active 2018, author.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9789353287900 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|