Coping with the Influx [electronic resource] : Service Delivery to Syrian Refugees and Hosts in Jordan, Lebanon, and Kurdistan, Iraq / Nandini Krishnan.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2020.
- Policy research working papers
World Bank e-Library
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Access to Services. (search)
Displaced Persons. (search)
Health Service Management and Delivery. (search)
Health, Nutrition and Population. (search)
International Economics and Trade. (search)
International Migration. (search)
Migration and Development. (search)
Poverty Reduction. (search)
- The Syrian crisis has led to rapid and large-scale population displacement. This paper uses several sources of data, including the United Nations Higher Commissioner for Refugees' registration database and multi-country, multi-topic surveys collected in 2015-16, to characterize service delivery in the context of a rapid influx of displaced populations. The study encompasses infrastructure services, such as electricity and garbage disposal, and social services, such as health and education, and considers both measures of access to services and their perceived quality.
- Flavio, Flavio.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Krishnan, Nandini Coping with the Influx: Service Delivery to Syrian Refugees and Hosts in Jordan, Lebanon, and Kurdistan, Iraq
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|