Teaching character in the primary classroom / Tom Harrison, Ian Morris, John Ryan.
- 1st edition.
- 55 City Road : Learning Matters, 2016.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (185 pages) : illustrations
- Moral education (Elementary).
Character -- Study and teaching.
- Character matters. As more and more schools are choosing to teach Character Education, trainee and beginning teachers need to know more. What is Character Education? Can it really be 'taught'? How does children's learning benefit from discussions around character in the classroom? How do I teach it? What does good teaching of Character Education look like in the classroom?
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Morris, Ian, author.
Ryan, John, author.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781529714654 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|