Pivoting to Inclusion [electronic resource] : Leveraging Lessons from the COVID-19 Crisis for Learners with Disabilities.
- Other Title:
- World Bank other research.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2020.
- Other Education Study.
World Bank e-Library
Other Education Study.
- Government document
- Local subjects:
- Access and Equity in Basic Education
Access to Education
Education for All
Education Management Information System
Social Protections and Labor
- As governments respond to the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic, the global community must ensure that persons with disabilities are included. This will require disability inclusion to be considered in all interconnected sectors; education, health, social protection, and inclusion from the planning stage all the way through to delivery and recovery efforts that are inclusive of all and are sufficiently differentiated to meet the specific needs of children with disabilities. The issues paper focuses on the following objectives: (1) addressing education, social needs, barriers, and issues for learners with disabilities at a global, regional, and country-level during the COVID-19 crisis; and (2) recommending practices for education and social inclusion, and reasonable accommodations utilizing the twin track approach and principles of universal design for learning.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|