Just teach! in FE : a people-centered approach / Jim Crawley.
- Other Title:
- Just teach! in Further Education
- 1st edition.
- 55 City Road : Learning Matters, 2018.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (129 pages) : illustrations
- Teachers -- Training of.
- Just Teach! in FE: A people's centered approach Further Education is a diverse and complex sector. Teachers and trainee teachers in FE have to navigate the complex system of teaching qualifications when they begin teaching and this can be a challenge. The roles and responsibilities of teachers in FE continue to change, as do the ways in which they train. So how do beginning teachers learn to teach in an ever-changing sector? This book is here to help.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781529715088 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|