Sir Gawain and the green knight / translated into Modern English by Thomas Wayne.
- Standardized Title:
- Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. English
- New York : Algora Publishing, 
86 pages ; 22 cm
- Gawain (Legendary character) -- Romances.
Gawain (Legendary character)
- Translated from the Middle English.
- "Before there was Game of Thrones, there was a sophisticated Arthurian romance replete with brave knights, noble ladies, temptation, seduction, blame, shame, and a memorable beheading game in an obscure Middle English dialect. This new edition is closely translated from the original, presenting the delightful and insightful story of a flawed hero, and a fascinating villain or two, with verve and vital energy"-- Provided by publisher.
- Wayne, Thomas, translator.
- Other format:
- Online version: Sir Gawain and the green knight
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|