Advances in entomopathogenic nematode taxonomy and phylogeny / edited by David J. Hunt and Khuong B. Nguyen.
- Boston : Brill, 2016.
- Nematology Monographs and Perspectives 12.
Nematology monographs and perspectives ; v. 12
1 online resource (454 pages) : illustrations, tables.
- Insect nematodes -- Classification.
Insect nematodes -- Phylogeny.
- Electronic books.
- In Advances in Entomopathogenic Nematode Taxonomy and Phylogeny the numerous species of Steinernema and Heterorhabditis described since the previous volume, published in 2007, are evaluated and discussed. Valid species proposed from 2007-2015 are covered in detail, each taxon having an illustrated diagnostic description and additional data on molecular characterisation, distribution and biology, etc . An addendum gives brief details of species proposed during 2016. An overview of the taxonomy of the two families provides an up-to-date list of species for both genera, including new synonyms and detailed commentary on specific status where appropriate. Tabular keys to all valid species of Steinernema and Heterorhabditis assist in diagnostics. A chapter on phylogeny and phylogeography completes the book.
- Preliminary Material / David J. Hunt and Khuong B. Nguyen
Introduction / David J. Hunt
Taxonomy and systematics / David J. Hunt and Sergei A. Subbotin
Tabular keys to species of Steinernema and Heterorhabditis / Khuong B. Nguyen
Steinernematidae: species descriptions / David J. Hunt , Khuong B. Nguyen and Sergei E. Spiridonov
Heterorhabditidae: species descriptions / Khuong B. Nguyen and David J. Hunt
Phylogeny and phylogeography of Heterorhabditis and Steinernema / Sergei E. Spiridonov and Sergei A. Subbotin
Index / David J. Hunt and Khuong B. Nguyen.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record and CIP data provided by publisher; resource not viewed.
- Hunt, D. J. (David J.)
Nguyen, Khuong B.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1163/9789004285347 DOI
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|