Shakespeare Thinking [electronic resource].
- London : Continuum International Publishing, 2009.
- Shakespeare Now!
1 online resource (125 p.)
- Local subjects:
- Creation (Literary, artistic, etc.) -- History -- 16th century. (search)
Creative thinking. (search)
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Aesthetics. (search)
- Electronic books.
- Shakespearean thinking is always dynamic: thinking that happens in the living moment of its performance, in quickly passing process. This book offers a model of human mentality that can be shown through the dense immediacy of dramatic thinking, as embodied above all in Shakespeare's working method. Shakespeare Thinking discusses the positioning of Shakespeare as the paradigm of fully human mental creativity from the Romantics to the latest neurological experiments which show that Shakespeare can reveal new understandings of the hard-wiring of the human brain, and the sheer sudden electricity
- Cover; Half-title; Title; Copyright; Dedication; Contents; Acknowledgements; General Editors' Preface; 1 The Original Text; 2 Shakespeare's Codes; 3 A Shakespearean Grammar; Notes; Index
- Description based upon print version of record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|