Juvenile delinquency--interstate : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, Seventy-eighth Congress, second session on S. 1578, a bill to reduce juvenile delinquency by providing for the care and prompt return home of runaway, transient, or vagrant children of juvenile age, going from one state to another without proper legal consent, through the use of funds appropriated under the provision of the Social security act for aid to dependent children under certain conditions, February 25 and 26, 1944
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1944
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline core collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 93 pages)
- Child welfare -- United States.
Juvenile delinquency -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 13, 2019
©2019 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|