Prosecuting fraud in the thrift industry : impact of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice of the Committee on Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session, May 11, 1990
- Other Title:
- Impact of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery, and Enforcement Act of 1989
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1990
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline core collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 132 pages) : illustrations
- United States. Department of Justice.
Bank fraud -- United States.
Prosecution -- United States.
Thrift institutions -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Criminal provisions.
Banking law -- United States -- Criminal provisions.
Financial institutions -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Criminal provisions.
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Shipping list numbers: 91-100-P
"Serial no. 110."
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 14, 2012
©2012 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|