The International Emergency Economic Powers Act : key facts / by Christopher Casey and Amber Wilhelm
- Other Title:
- At head of title: IEEPA
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [2019?]
- IG (Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service) ; IG10012
U.S. Congressional documents
U.S. presidential library
IG ; IG10012
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline U.S. presidential library
- Government document
1 online resource (2 unnumbered pages) : illustrations, map
- United States. National Emergencies Act.
United States. Export Administration Act of 1979.
Export controls -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "Updated October 29, 2019."
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed June 12, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Wilhelm, Amber Hope, author
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|