How to protect the 2020 vote from the coronavirus
- New York, NY : Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Brennan Center for Justice publications at NYU School of Law
HeinOnline Brennan Center for Justice publications at NYU School of Law
1 online resource (10 pages)
- Voting -- Health aspects -- United States.
Elections -- Health aspects -- United States.
Vote-by-mail elections -- United States.
COVID-19 (Disease) -- United States.
Absentee voting -- United States
Voter registration -- United States
Polling places -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "March 16, 2020."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF caption title, viewed June 16, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Brennan Center for Justice, issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|