The law of parochial assessments : explained in a practical commentary on the Statute 6 & 7 Will. 4, cap. 96 : with an appendix containing the modern statutes relating to rating, including, among others, the Union Assessment Committee Act, 1862, the amendment of that act in 1864, and the Poor Rate Assessment and Collection Act, 1869 / by William Golden Lumley
- Sixth edition
- London : Shaw and Sons, 1872
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (xxvii, 256 pages)
- Real property tax -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- Includes index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 5, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|