Options to improve and expand federal prison industries : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, October 30, 1997
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 114 pages) : illustrations
- Prison industries -- United States.
Prisoners -- Training of -- United States.
Convict labor -- United States.
Occupational training -- United States.
- Electronic books
- "Serial no. 107."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 56-59)
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 25, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|