The judicial recall--a fallacy repugnant to constitutional government / by Rome G. Brown
- [Philadelphia, Pennsylvania] : American Academy of Political and Social Science, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Publication (American Academy of Political and Social Science) ; no. 689
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Congress and the courts
Publication ; no. 689
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Congress and the courts
1 online resource (42 pages)
- Recall -- United States.
Judges -- United States
- Electronic books.
- "Reprinted from the annals, September, 1912."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 40-22)
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 12, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|