Supreme Court appointment process : roles of the President, Judiciary Committee, and Senate / Denis Steven Rutkus
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- CRS report for Congress ; RL31989
U.S. Congressional documents
U.S. Supreme Court library
CRS report for Congress ; RL31989
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
HeinOnline U.S. Supreme Court library
HeinOnline core collection
- Government document
1 online resource (61 pages)
- United States. Supreme Court -- Officials and employees -- Selection and appointment.
United States. Congress. Senate -- Powers and duties.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary.
Judges -- Selection and appointment -- United States.
Executive power -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "September 3, 2010."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 22, 2018
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|