Compensating crime victims : hearings before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, first session on H.R. 1899, Compensating Crime Victims, February 28 and April 3, 1979
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology
HeinOnline core collection
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 228 pages)
- Reparation (Criminal justice) -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Date of publication appears as 1980
"Serial no. 79."
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 28, 2014
©2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|