Treaty, laws, and regulations governing the admission of Chinese : regulations approved February 5, 1906
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1906
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Document (United States. Department of Commerce and Labor) ; no. 54
U.S. treaties and agreements library
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
Document ; no. 54
HeinOnline core collection
HeinOnline U.S. treaties and agreements library
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (58 pages)
- Chinese -- United States.
Chinese -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
- At head of title: Department of Commerce and Labor, Bureau of Immigration
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 4, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- United States. Bureau of Immigration. issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|