Pooling of patents. Part IV : appendix to hearings before the Committee on Patents, House of Representatives, Seventy-fourth Congress, first session on H.R. 4523, a bill providing for the recording of patent pooling agreements and contracts with the Commissioner of Patents, February 11, 14, 20, 25, 28, March 7, October 15, 16, 17, 18, December 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 1935
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1936
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Intellectual property law collection
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline intellectual property law collection
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 3349-3887 pages)
- Patents -- United States.
Patent laws and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 20, 2020
©2020 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|