The Superbosses Playbook/ with Sydney Finkelstein and Penguin Random House
- Carpenteria, CA: linkedinchescom, 2020.
1 online resource
- Instructional films.
- System Details:
- Learn the secrets of being a superboss, from motivating employees to driving successful results. Discover how to foster creativity and top performance in your team every day.
What makes certain business leaders so effective at motivating and inspiring their teams? How do they promote their top talent? And how can you become a ?superboss? like them? These questions and others are answered in this audio course, which covers the essentials for becoming an exceptional leader. Professor Sydney Finkelstein, bestselling author of Superbosses and director of the Center for Leadership at the Dartmouth Tuck School of Business, reveals key lessons for managing like a pro. Find out what type of superboss you are. Understand how to be hands-on with your team without micromanaging. Plus, learn ways to level up your leadership style and bring your team, your company, and yourself to new heights of success. This audiobook was created by Penguin Random House. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Presenter: Sydney Finkelstein
- Random House, Penguin speaker.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|