Walsh's Dublin post-boy : being the most impartial advices foreign and domestick.
- Other Title:
- Walsh's Dublin post boy
- Dublin [Ireland] : printed by Thomas Walsh at Dick's Coffee-house, in Skinner-Row, <1727-1732>
1 online resource
Began in Mar.? 1727? Ceased with 22 June 1734? Cf. Munter.
- Europe -- History -- 18th century -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- 18th century -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
Gibraltar -- History -- 18th century -- Newspapers -- Early works to 1800.
- Electronic books.
Newspapers -- Ireland -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- Subtitles vary slightly.
Imprint from colophon; years of publication reference sources.
Printed in two columns; issues lack pagination.
Includes European and London news.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
No issues numbered.
Day of publication somewhat irregular; normally: Monday and Thursday.
Monday Apr. the 24th. 1727; title from caption.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Cited in:
- Munter, R. Hand-list of Irish newspapers, 101
Pollard, M. Dublin book trade 1550-1800, p. 586
English Short Title Catalog, P1626
- Walsh, Thomas, active 1725-1728, printer.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|