Fixed borders, fluid boundaries : identity, resources and mobility in Northeast India / edited by Chandan Kumar Sharma and Reshmi Banerjee.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2021.
1 online resource.
- India, Northeastern -- History.
India, Northeastern -- Boundaries.
Identity politics -- India, Northeastern.
India, Northeastern -- Politics and government.
- Chandan Kumar Sharma is Professor of Sociology at Tezpur University, Assam, India. Reshmi Banerjee is a political scientist based in London, UK, and is currently a visiting research fellow at the Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. London Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on September 22, 2020).
- Sharma, Chandan Kumar, editor.
Banerjee, Reshmi, 1962- editor.
Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Other format:
- Print version :
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|