In my room / written and directed by Ulrich Köhler.
- [United States] : Grasshopper Film, 
1 videodisc (approximately 120 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in. color
- Life -- Drama.
Fate and fatalism -- Drama.
Fate and fatalism.
Science fiction films.
Motion pictures, German.
- German dialogue; English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD; Widescreen (1.85:1) presentation; Dolby digital.
- Lost in life and beset by a recent passing, Armin has nowhere to go and just as much to show for himself. Fate (or something like it) intervenes when Armin awakes one morning and discovers that seemingly all of humanity has disappeared, leaving him to his limited devices and opening the door for self-discovery but the gift of maximum freedom bears complications.
- Hans Löw, Elena Radonicich.
- Director of photography, Patrick Orth; editor, Laura Lauzemis; music, .
- Title from disc surface.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2018.
Special features: exclusive interview with Ulrich Köhler at the 56th New York Film Festival ; three short films by Ulrich Köhler: Feldstraße, Palü, White Calf ; theatrical trailer.
- Köhler, Ulrich, film director, screenwriter.
Löw, Hans, actor.
Radonicich, Elena, 1985- actor.
Grasshopper Film (Firm), publisher.
- Container of: In my room (Motion picture)
Container of: Feldstraße (Short film)
Container of: Palü (Short film)
Container of: White calf (Short film)
- Publisher Number:
GF030 Grasshopper Film
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|