Received, the [blank] day of [blank] Anno Domini 179[blank] of [blank] the sum of fifteen shillings, it being his Payment for the present year, in pursuance of the Charter and Laws of the Library Company of Philadelphia. 15 Shillings. [blank] Treasurer.
- [Philadelphia] : [Library Company of Philadelphia], [1791?]
1 sheet ( p.) ; 6 x 17.5 cm
- Library Company of Philadelphia.
Subscription libraries -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Blank forms.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Receipt for membership payment to the Libary Company of Philadelphia.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center copy filled out on 11th May 1798 for George Fox, signed Rich Hellorni [?]. Verso has ms. note "R H Morris ...".
- Penn Chronology:
- Miscellaneous Print Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|