Missile defense [electronic resource] : additional knowledge needed in developing system for intercepting long-range missiles.
- Other Title:
- Additional knowledge needed in developing system for intercepting long-range missiles
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Government document
- Ballistic missile defenses -- United States -- Evaluation.
Civil defense -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GAO web site. Address as of 11/28/03: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d03600.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 28, 2003).
Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
Includes bibliographical references.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Financial Management, the Budget, and International Security. Missile defense : additional knowledge needed in developing system for intercepting long-range missiles
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|